Pay your fees
COVID-19: safety measures
Our permanent residence fees have increased
The fees for all permanent residence applications increased on April 30, 2022. Learn more about why fees increased.
You can pay your fees in different ways depending on the fee type and where you are paying from. Answer the questions below to get payment instructions.
How to pay your fees
Top questions about paying your fees
- Can I pay my fees at a bank in Canada?
- How can I pay my application fees?
- How do I ask for a refund if I paid my fees online or at a bank in Canada?
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- Is my payment receipt form (IMM 5401) still valid?
- I got a refund but it was not the same amount I paid. Why?
- Date modified: