|Verify your status or replace an immigration document||30|
How to pay your fees
Pay online and apply on paper
To pay your fees online you will need:
When you finish, you must:
- print a receipt of your payment
- include it with your paper application
Apply on paper and pay as per instructions below
If you decide to apply on paper, payment is done when you submit your application. You can pay your fees by following the payment instructions below. When you finish, you must include the payment or proof of payment with your paper application.
Before you pay
- You must include with your application payment or proof of payment (e.g. receipt, bank draft)
- If your application is received without the correct processing fee, it will be returned without processing.
- When your fee has been paid and processed, keep this receipt for your records.
- Processing fees are non-refundable regardless of the outcome.
- Fees are subject to change without notice.
- Banks may add a service charge.
- You are responsible for any costs associated with the return of:
- processing fee and/or
- related documents sent in by error.
- Visa offices cannot accept:
- receipts for fees paid in Canada;
- personal cheques;
- Never send cash by post.
Note: If you are paying additional fees for an application currently being processed the proof of payment must be attached to the letter from our office requesting the additional payment.
No mission site was found.
- Date modified: