Find free newcomer services near you
COVID-19: safety measures
Service provider organizations will focus on delivering critical resettlement and settlement services until further notice. These include
- income support and basic services, if you’re a government-assisted refugee
- setting up medical appointments and helping with interpretation, if you need it
- crisis counselling
Non-critical services may be provided by some organizations by telephone, email or online.
Friendly and experienced settlement professionals can help you:
- Look for a job
- Get a language assessment
- Register for language classes
- Find a place to live
- Fill out forms and applications
- Sign up your kids for school
- Learn about community services
If you are outside Canada, you may be able to get pre-arrival services in your home country before you move.
If you are in Québec, find services the Government of Québec offers on their website.
|Distance (sorting)||Distance (Km)||Location details||Services offered|
Welcome to Canada
What to expect in your first few weeks in Canada
Questions about permanent resident cards?
Find quick and direct answers to your question about permanent resident cards, including, how to get one, how long it will take to process an application, and how much it will cost.
Living in Canada tool
Answer a few simple questions to get the help you need to settle in Canada and learn all about living here
- Date modified: