Passport services at all Service Canada offices are suspended until further notice
If you need to travel urgently, you can get passport services if you
- have a serious illness
- must tend to the serious illness or death of someone you know
- will have financial problems from the loss of a job or business
- If you’ve made plans to travel that are at risk, this doesn’t count as a reason for urgent passport services.
- must travel for humanitarian reasons
- This must be supported by the organization you work with.
You must wait to submit your passport application if
- you don’t meet the criteria for urgent travel
- you’re experiencing symptoms such as coughing, difficulty breathing or a fever
- you’re in self-isolation
To get urgent passport services, fill out the e-form or call the Service Canada Passport Call Centre at 1-800-567-6868.
If you’re abroad and need urgent passport services, contact the nearest Canadian embassy or consulate.
You can apply in person at any of our passport service locations.
Before you visit a location make sure
- it offers the services you need
- it’s open
To apply by mail, send your application to our mailing address.
Passport offices and Service Canada receiving agents will be closed on
- January 1, 2020
- April 10, 2020
- April 13, 2020
- May 18, 2020
- June 24, 2020 (Quebec only)
- July 1, 2020
- August 3, 2020 (except Quebec)
- September 7, 2020
- October 12, 2020
- November 11, 2020
- December 25 and 26, 2020
|Distance (sorted)||Distance (Km)||Location details||Services offered|
- Date modified: