Coronavirus (COVID-19): Reduced passport and travel document services
Depending on where you’re applying from, passport services may not be available. Find out what services are available and how to get them.
- Get urgent passport services in Canada
- Get passport services in the U.S.
- Get passport services outside Canada and the U.S.
- Get urgent travel document services
If you don’t need your travel document urgently, wait until services return to normal.
You can apply in person at any of our passport service locations.
Before you visit a location make sure
- it offers the services you need
- it’s open
To apply by mail, send your application to our mailing address.
Passport offices and Service Canada receiving agents will be closed on
- January 1, 2020
- April 10, 2020
- April 13, 2020
- May 18, 2020
- June 24, 2020 (Quebec only)
- July 1, 2020
- August 3, 2020 (except Quebec)
- September 7, 2020
- October 12, 2020
- November 11, 2020
- December 25 and 26, 2020
|Distance (sorted)||Distance (Km)||Location details||Services offered|
- Date modified: