Can I get my citizenship application processed urgently?
Yes, we can process applications for citizenship services urgently in some situations.
The application process depends on the service you are applying for.
- Apply for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) urgently
- Apply for proof of citizenship urgently
- Apply for a search of the citizenship records urgently
- Apply to give up (renounce) Canadian citizenship urgently
We will review your application to see if it qualifies. Even if you qualify, we can’t guarantee your application will be processed urgently or that you will get your permanent resident (PR) card on time.
Answers others found useful
- What are the requirements for becoming a Canadian citizen?
- I already have a citizenship application in process. How will the 2015 changes to the citizenship legislation affect my application?
- Do I become a Canadian when I marry a Canadian?
- How much does it cost to apply for Canadian citizenship?
- I am a citizen of another country. Will I lose that citizenship if I become a Canadian?
- What can I do if my citizenship application is refused?
- What should I do if I missed my citizenship test?
- Can I leave Canada after I mail my citizenship application?
- What is a non-routine citizenship application?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date Modified: