Who cannot use the Change of Address online service?
If you have recently immigrated to Canada, you must tell IRCC of your new address in order to receive a Permanent Resident (PR) Card. In this case, the Change of Address online service will not be available to you and you must use the Address Notification online service.
If you do not have an active permanent resident application, you can use this Web form to notify us of a change of address.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out an application?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is my client ID?
- How can I come to Canada as a visitor, worker or student?
- How do I submit my application?
- What do you mean by surname?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- Date Modified: