Help Centre what do you need help with?

Who cannot use the Change of Address online service?

If you have recently immigrated to Canada, you must tell IRCC of your new address in order to receive a Permanent Resident (PR) Card. In this case, the Change of Address online service will not be available to you and you must use the Address Notification online service.

If you do not have an active permanent resident application, you can use this Web form to notify us of a change of address.

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date Modified: