I forgot my client ID/UCI. How can I get it?
This eight or ten digit number looks like this: 0000-0000 or 00-0000-0000.
Look for this number on:
- letters we sent you
- your immigration document such as a PR card, study or work permit
If you do not have any of these documents but want to fill out an application form, you can leave the field for UCI (Client ID) blank.
If you have not dealt with us since 1973, you will not have a UCI or a Client ID.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out an application?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is my client ID?
- How can I come to Canada as a visitor, worker or student?
- How do I submit my application?
- What do you mean by surname?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- If my visa, work or study permit application is refused, will I have to give biometrics for my next application?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date modified: