If I’ve maintained my status while in the Express Entry pool, will I still get the job offer points?
If your job offer is from your current employer, and you’ve maintained your status and are authorized to work, you must keep working for the employer on your existing permit and under the same conditions in order to keep your job offer points.
Answers others found useful
- What do you mean by Primary Occupation?
- Why didn’t I get points for my job offer in Express Entry?
- I have a job offer but the system says I need to register in Job Bank. Why?
- I am working in Canada on a valid work permit. Does this count as a job offer?
- I am working in Canada on a post-graduation work permit. Do I need a Labour Market Impact Assessment?
- Can I count work experience that was part of my education toward the work requirement?
How to videos
- Date modified: