Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

How can I immigrate to the province of Quebec as a skilled worker?

If you want to immigrate to the province of Quebec as a skilled worker, follow the steps below.

Under Canadian law, Quebec can select its own immigrants to settle in the province. However, these people must still meet our requirements to be admitted to Canada. See reasons for inadmissibility.

Step 1

Contact the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Diversité et de l’Inclusion du Québec and apply for a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ).

Step 2

If Quebec approves your CSQ application, mail a permanent residence application to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada. An IRCC officer will approve or refuse your application, based on the information you provide.

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date modified: