Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

Can I also apply for a study permit through this accelerated process?

No. Applying for a study permit is still a separate process and hasn’t changed.

How to get a work or study permit when you claim refugee status from inside Canada

Answers others found useful

Date modified: