Under the Self-Employed Persons Program, what does cultural activities mean?
Cultural activities include jobs generally seen as part of Canada’s artistic and cultural fields. Examples include:
- authors and writers,
- creative and performing artists,
- sculptors and other visual artists,
- technical support and other jobs in motion pictures,
- creative designers and
Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) provides a full list of qualifying activities for self-employed persons.
Answers others found useful
- How can I qualify to immigrate to Canada as a self-employed person?
- How do I immigrate to Canada to become a self-employed person?
- What is the relevant experience requirement to immigrate as self-employed persons?
- Under the Self-Employed Persons Program, what is meant by a significant contribution?
- Is there a net worth requirement for the self-employed program?
- What are the language requirements to immigrate under the program for self-employed people?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date modified: