I have a question about a document I am asked to submit in my online account. Who can I ask?
To find out why you are being asked to submit a specific document, to get more information about what a document should be, or to let us know why you cannot provide a document
- Write a letter with your questions or explanation.
- In the online account you used to apply, upload the letter into the slot for the requested document you have questions about.
- For example, if you used IRCC secure account to apply, upload the letter that contains your questions in that account.
The processing officer will read your letter and provide more information based on your case.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- What file formats can I upload to my account?
- How do I view the messages in my account?
- Can I send a new document after I apply online?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
- How do I upload documents to my IRCC Portal account after I’ve submitted my application?
Form and guide
- Date modified: