If you return my application, will I get a refund?
Yes. You will get a refund if we return your application because:
- it was incomplete,
- It was received before the program re-opened, or
- the program was full.
Refunds can take up to eight weeks to complete. If you have been waiting longer, you can submit a refund request.
Answers others found useful
- How do I fill out an application?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is my client ID?
- How can I come to Canada as a visitor, worker or student?
- How do I submit my application?
- What do you mean by surname?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- Date Modified: