Help Centre what do you need help with?

How do I apply for a post-graduation work permit?

You can apply online. If you prefer, you can print out the application and mail it.

You must apply for a post-graduation work permit within 90 days of receiving written confirmation from your educational institution that you have met the requirements for completing your academic program.

Note: When paying your fees, you must pay the “Open work permit holder” fee in addition to the standard fee. Find out more about the required fees.

Answers others found useful

Help tool

Create an account or sign in

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date Modified: