What proof do I need to show that my employer paid the compliance fee and submitted the offer of employment?
You need to include in your work permit application the offer of employment number that your employer received when they submitted the offer of employment through the Employer Portal. You can apply for a work permit as soon as your employer has provided you with this number.
Answers others found useful
- What is an open work permit?
- Who can apply for an open work permit?
- Are there any conditions on my work permit?
- What is a Labour Market Impact Assessment?
- I am a Canadian citizen and my spouse is not. Can my spouse work in Canada?
- How can I find out about jobs in Canada?
- How long will it take to process my work permit application?
- Can I apply to extend a work permit from inside Canada?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date Modified: