Help Centre what do you need help with?

To apply for a start-up visa, how do I show that I have the support of Canadian investors?

The designated organization will give you a Letter of Support once you reach an agreement. You need to include this letter when you submit your application to us.

The designated organization will also send a Commitment Certificate directly to us. We will use both your Letter of Support and the organization's Commitment Certificate to assess your application.

Answers others found useful

Help tool

  • Come to Canada

How to video

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date Modified: